At Windy City Retina, health and safety are very important to us.
If you are having flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath please DO NOT VISIT THE OFFICE at this time. Contact your local health provider to see if further evaluation is needed. If you are coming to our office, we continue to follow safety guidelines from the American Academy of Ophthalmology (aao.org) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov):
* All our staff are wearing masks
* We ask all patients to wear masks during the visit
* We are seeing only patients with urgent issues
* Patients should not bring their family/friends to the office unless absolutely necessary
* We disinfect the rooms after each patient
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Windy City Retina